Ashford Blaze King

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2011
central Texas
What is you general opinion about the Ashford, Chinook, or Sirocco line from Blaze King? It would need to heat about 1000 sq. ft., and I live in Texas. Which of the three would be preferable for a shop/office area. High ceilings, metal building. Looks aren't important, but burn is.

All three of those use the same firebox...pick your looks and go with it! I am heating twice that sq footage with my Sirocco 30 and couldn't be happier. Well, unless BK released a Sirocco 40 [emoji6]

Agreed, all will have the same burn times, it's all gonna come down to looks. You won't be disappointed with any of them. Might even look at the 20 series in your area and with the small area to heat.

Agreed, all will have the same burn times, it's all gonna come down to looks. You won't be disappointed with any of them. Might even look at the 20 series in your area and with the small area to heat.

Why look at a 20? The 30 can be run cooler which is better if you're worried about overheating a small place.

Why look at a 20? The 30 can be run cooler which is better if you're worried about overheating a small place.
Because it's smaller, cheaper, and designed for a smaller space.

Status
Not open for further replies.