ATV Trailer Storage Shed's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Old shed. have around $150 in it. $50 for truck topper, $70 for 4x4/2x4 for bracing,
$30 in tar for the rubber roofing over the middle where the toppers meet.

534733_247_full.jpg

works Ok for storage of ATV's and trailers that are used for hauling wood.

shes not fancy, but it's functional and only me and woodland critter's have to look at it.

The New Shed
534733_228_full.jpg

loaded on trailer and ready to be moved to it's new location.

534733_248_full.jpg

where she's sitting now and still needs work.
have added 2nd layer or sheeting boards to the roof and patch those that was missing and put down a layer of tin. Got the side pretty well put back together also removed the walk in door and added a window in place and have the siding back down to cover the exposed beam that is sitting on a row of cement block's.

my cost in this other than probaly 60hours of labor is around $50 for nails and screw's

sublime out.

being a Mopar fan , I was hoping for pics of a lime 68 Charger

LEES WOOD-CO said:
Did you get paid to remove it? If you did , SWEET!!!!!!!!!

no I did'nt get paid to remove it, but the labor to prep the building for removal was provide by the local HS home improvment class I guess I had to invest in $150 for 2x12 that was 18' long and the X bracing 2x8's also. but they did all the work and had it loaded on the trailer and they replace both the bottom beam's that were pretty rotten in places.

They took the 2x12 and ran lag bolts into each 2x4 stud down the inside of the walls and then put down 3 beams arcoss the trailer deck that supported the 2x12 which held the building up.

also the striped off around 4 layers of shingles to lighten the load.
There not quiet Mega Movers but they got the job done and they had fun doing it.
i
534733_229_full.jpg

Mopar steels the show! nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.