Auber users question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Eman85

Minister of Fire
Oct 10, 2022
E TN
My AT100 is new this year. I notice when I watch it sometimes it will blink or glitch, not all of the time. Anyone else notice this with theirs? I called them and they were no help.

Ours has done that for years. Not sure why, but it appears to be with no ill effect.

Ours has done that for years. Not sure why, but it appears to be with no ill effect.
OK, Thanks. I figured it was just how it was reacting to the changing input. Odd how the rep at Auber had no clue.

I just figured it had to do something with the sampling rate. I mainly see it on my wireless remote so maybe that could be wifi interference? It's never affected the unit.