Austroflamm Integra goes out after the starting procedure

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Gabro

Jan 20, 2019
Europe
Hi, please help me I have been having trouble getting my Austroflamm Integra (1998 model with self ignitor) up and running for almost a year. But I’m still not giving up :)

The problem started when the low limit switch died (fall apart) and I replaced it. (bought two pieces)

The low limit switch dies every 3-4 years so I already knew what to do. After replacing it then stove goes out after the starting procedure. Tried both new switches and also bricked the wires – no avail.

The starting procedure is fine. Fire burns good.

After the starting procedure (about 16. Min) the combustion motor goes out – very slow and then eventually stalls. If I take one wire from the low limit switch and put it back on, the combustion motor goes on for a second and then goes out again. If I do that the auger motor will also go on again.

I checked the wires they seem fine. The control board seems fine also, no burnt parts or anything.

Where is the convection fan and what does it do? Maybe the air flow sensor is faulty?

Please help!

board.jpg

Remove and clean the air sensor,gently.Do not use harsh chemicals on it.Unplug it and plug it back in several times.Sometimes the contacts get light corrosion on them,and they are low voltage.

Check all the wiring in the stove. If all is intact, send the circuit board and controller board out to Joe at Pelletstoverepair. He will check them for proper operation and repair/replace only if needed, and he will treat you fairly.

Check all the wiring in the stove. If all is intact, send the circuit board and controller board out to Joe at Pelletstoverepair. He will check them for proper operation and repair/replace only if needed, and he will treat you fairly.

Joe is the best!!

Reactions: Mt Bob