Back in action

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegman

Feeling the Heat
Jan 4, 2011
Sterling, MA
I finally found a use for my Atlanta Stoveworks Box 27 that I picked up on craigslist last year for $60. It's going to serve as the bench-side warmer for my backyard skating rink.

After removing all the rust when I first got it last year, I finally got around to slapping some stove polish on it and - voila! - rinskide heat. Can't beat that.

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 27 II.jpg
    27 II.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 239
Sweet-we were going to use our old Fisher that came with the Cottage as an outside stove, but sold it instead and will just do the bonfire pit thing. I originally wanted to use the Temco as the outside stove but DH liked it too much so it stays in the sunroom/porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.