"Basement dwellers unite" Furnace owners welcome too!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Should we start a club?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now it's time I totally trashed this thread.....I'll get a beer pic here, and you guys will be all done.

I took this at the supermarket (Price Chopper). It's a "pIck your own 6 pack" deal.

OK, you guys tell me which you like, and I'll go get a mixed six pack and drink 'em for ya. Hope the quality is OK to read the brands:View attachment 95010
==c
Grab a few Spatens and let me know how like 'em.

Didn't see a "not these" restriction. :p just discovered them myself...good.

OK, got a vote for the UFO....which one? Blue or Red? Both?
Neither,The Southern Tier IPA is good.Any Dogfish Head brews on the shelf? The shot is a little blurry.The Leffe is good if you like Belgian Ale.I do.Sierra Rye PA is very tasty.Are the guys on the wood burning forum as weird as us?I doubt it.

I don't know what your thinking about But I know what I'm thinking about Twice is Nice;)

Hey Jay, will may qualify for a promotion from "Mascot duty detail(poop slinger)"
Unless this is part of his duties :p

damn don't u guys work? how could we not let joe in? u know the verbal attacks and defamation are so soothing to me... :p
he's such a pleasure to have around, you guys should be able to enjoy his company too! ;lol

Reactions: will711
damn don't u guys work? how could we not let joe in? u know the verbal attacks and defamation are so soothing to me... :p
he's such a pleasure to have around, you guys should be able to enjoy his company too! ;lol

I guess that seals the deal....Smoke, he's your responsibility :cool:

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
yyyyyyyyhoooooooowwwwwaaaaaaa,
What's new in pellet world besides
Wise ways pellet stove.

OK, Wonder who we can pass the duty detail to? Hmmm.
I nominate Smoke 4891.jpg

Do we get t-shirts for having to participate in duty detail?:cool:

Surface dweller here ( former basement dweller), I know your secrets and I am not afraid to tell.

Do we get t-shirts for having to participate in duty detail?:cool:

Sure: which one do ya want made into a t-shirt

This

images

This

images

Or This

images

Status
Not open for further replies.