"Basement dwellers unite" Furnace owners welcome too!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Should we start a club?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this
ZSOOtwCHdTgkvsaNwOlZM_t.jpg

Gonna have to apply for a membership to this group, currently have an englander CPM plugging away in the hole, also have an NC-30 down there also (not hooked up) next year;? Also since beer seems to be required, kegerator is pumping cold Budlight, (beer snobs not welcome :p ).

I don't know what your thinking about But I know what I'm thinking about Twice is Nice;)

Will let me in on the secret. I have been smoking meat and bbq for years, and I will be damn If i ever had help like that! Where can i find me some of these assistants!

Gonna have to apply for a membership to this group, currently have an englander CPM plugging away in the hole, also have an NC-30 down there also (not hooked up) next year;? Also since beer seems to be required, kegerator is pumping cold Budlight, (beer snobs not welcome :p ).

Welcome to the club, Don't forget to tell your friends about us. Tell em even though we are trolls, We don't bite. Well most of us anyway!

my 11 year old plays that on his guitar. no shitt.

Very cool. Glad that this music is not dying away

ETA: If he is really into that style; especially live concerts, urge him to use ear protection. I can tell from experience as the ringing in my ears never stops. Wayyyy too many loud concerts and Boston clubs in my younger years. Does not keep me away though as I still go to as many concerts as possible. I do now use ear plugs for the opening bands. Not so much for the band I am there to really see :cool:

Reactions: DAKSY
Very cool. Glad that this music is not dying away

ETA: If he is really into that style; especially live concerts, urge him to use ear protection. I can tell from experience as the ringing in my ears never stops. Wayyyy too many loud concerts and Boston clubs in my younger years. Does not keep me away though as I still go to as many concerts as possible. I do now use ear plugs for the opening bands. Not so much for the band I am there to really see :cool:
what else would you play on electric guitar but classic rock. ;) He's on a major Queen kick right now. Most def will urge him to protect his ears.

Reactions: gbreda
Let me get this straight. If you have a wood or pellet stove in the basement or first floor if you have no basement you can become a Basement Dweller. If your pellet stash exceeds 3 tons and you hauled them yourself you can be a Pellet Pig. If this is all true then does that mean you are now a Basement Dwelling Pellet Pig?

I'd like to nominate save$. He's interested in joining the trolls. He does use a bit of oil, But he's working on that. He doesn't drink, But thats OK. We need a sober member to man the wheel for us.

Plus, If you've seen smokes driving, You'd prolly rather take the bus/walk/crawl! :p

Not a sympathetic group, "You shall not pass". Former basement dweller rejected opinion.:p

so i got tricked by mr. spock by rejecting my request to join the basement dweller club, shame on him! we basement dwellers will stomp on him and take his beer & pellet stash only if you let me lead the charge....

so i got tricked by mr. spock by rejecting my request to join the basement dweller club, shame on him! we basement dwellers will stomp on him and take his beer & pellet stash only if you let me lead the charge....

You shall pass, Just have pitty on the surface people. For they not know what they have become! :(

Beer and pellets are fair game. No blood shead though. I get quizy at the sight of it. ;sick

Reactions: Mr. Spock
It should be "Cella Dwella's"

Reactions: DAKSY
Status
Not open for further replies.