Best place to get PelletVent Pro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

no1psycho

Jun 11, 2008
Eastern Maine
Just wondering if anyone can tell me who they've had good luck with when ordering Pellet Vent Pipe from an online retailer???

Thanks in advance.

Greg

no1psycho said:
Just wondering if anyone can tell me who they've had good luck with when ordering Pellet Vent Pipe from an online retailer???

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Got mine from barbecues.com. The free shipping they have is a pretty big savings on this stuff. It got backordered 2 weeks past initial delivery date, but arrived in good condition. I got the black piping.

I can help.

Eric
330-876-0200

Northlineexpress.com good prices free shipping. BUT BE AWARE the weights they list are way, way off. They told me my order would weigh over 95 lbs. when in reality it only weighed 21 lbs. in total. They refunded me $40.00 so watch for this all the sites have these same bogas weight figures.

I thought I would update my response. Today Northline Express emailed me and asked for me to write some reviews for the Pellet Vent Pro products I purchased. Well this is what I found out and this is what I said in my review: ( I brought to your( Northline's) attention that all of your listed weights for pipes, elbos , etc. were way over the actual weight of the items. I griped because your so called free shipping was a factor when I was told my order would weigh in the neighborhood of 90 lbs. when the order arrived it in fact weighed 16 lbs. in total. That said, I called customer service and was given a partial discount and a promise that the weights would be corrected, and they were. BUT you went and made up all new Higher prices. One example being Item # 5SP-3PVP-12 I paid $22.00 for that part and now you jacked up the price to $33.80 a difference of $11.80 on that one item. SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!!!! I will not buy anything from you in the future until you address this. I know this review will never see the light of day so I will post this on the net at the pellet stove user group sites I visit or belong to. The people I had dealings with in your company were so nice it''s hard to beleive that this is the way you would handle this.)end of review. PLEASE BE AWARE all the sites I visited on line had the same overstated weights so free shipping is no a real factor.

In the interest of fairness to Northlineexpress I must tell you I received a very nice email from their operations manager. He actually took the time to explain the price increases. He said when they first got my email regarding the weights they were already in the process of updating prices due to the rising prices of steel added by the manufacturers. He said it was really just bad timing that both things happened at the same time. I believe what he said and thought it was nice for someone to care enough to explain themselves. I think that's getting kind of rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.