Big shout out to south shore wood pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish On

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Oct 19, 2009
The other Cape..
There great. Driver was extra early which is always a plus in my book no 3 hr window waiting like some companys do.

Pellets were nice and wrapped and they take great care not to be outside covered truck I always had a rack truck which always worried me if it was raining on my delivery day.

La Crete are burning nice, and having beer... Oh and go sox!

There great. Driver was extra early which is always a plus in my book no 3 hr window waiting like some companys do.

Pellets were nice and wrapped and they take great care not to be outside covered truck I always had a rack truck which always worried me if it was raining on my delivery day.

La Crete are burning nice, and having beer... Oh and go sox!
I hear ya on the Lacrete. I've been burning them also so far this season and they are awesome!

That's where I buy my pellets . Ton of barefoot and ton of la Crete. picking up another ton of la Crete very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.