Black Friday Specials at Pellets Direct!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is with the limit? seriously why bother go load 20 bags? It costs more for the gas to get there and back. Diesel is more. 20 bags? What do you think your saving $5? There's alot of stoopid people out there. I live 3 miles from there. Call me when the trebios hit $150 again I'll go hump some more.

Lacretes have been selling in the same town at Royal Fireside since last MAY at $369 for a 65 bag pallet. $20 cheaper. Oh wow. Better scramble down there by 5am or you won't get in line. Better yet bring a tent and a backup generator with a pellet stove. cuz your gonna be camping out on Quaker Highway there's gonna be such a big demand here.

What are you talking about? That's the point I'm trying to make. I bought Lacretes from Royal Fireside in May for $369 for $65 bags. Pellets Direct is selling them for $269 for 65 bags.. That's $100 less. What do you mean they are $20 cheaper?

What are you talking about? That's the point I'm trying to make. I bought Lacretes from Royal Fireside in May for $369 for $65 bags. Pellets Direct is selling them for $269 for 65 bags.. That's $100 less. What do you mean they are $20 cheaper?
That's is the price per ton not per pallet.

The Independence pellets actually look like a pretty good deal at $249

dont be so sure, that price says PER TON not per pallet.
I dont know for sure either, just pointing out how its written
Edit sorry IHP what he said :)

Good point, it does say underneath that they are sold on 1.3 ton pallets. So maybe it is a ploy to get you there :)

$20 cheaper per ton. So again...YOUR SAVING $5 ON 20 BAGS.

I don't see that being any kind of deal to go there and buy? Costs that much to drive there from across town.

no not wound up improper use of capital letters

:p

Hey get STUFFED

There's really only one day a year you can say that :) Have a happy Jay!

Hey Stalker you have a happy Turkey day too

==c

Reactions: Eatonpcat
House is 78 right now. Stove is off. AC goin on shortly

Wood Pellets Delivered Throughout New England*​

Wood Pellets, Envi Blocks, Energy Logs & Anthracite Coal delivered in MA, CT, RI.*​

Throughout New England should include ME, NH and VT yeah? Otherwise they only deliver throughout only 1/2 of New England, just my observation.....oh I see, they used an asterisk....I guess its not misleading then.

man i had a piece of pumpkin AND a piece of blooberry

damn I gotta hump another 2 ton now just to drop todays weight gain :)

This was pellets direct today :eek:

Reactions: briansol
I didnt get down there today. Had a buck down early and had to wait him out. Sorry. Did anyone get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.