blaze king door

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called them a year or so ago, and they didn't have one for the particular model I was looking for. Call or email them and ask, they are very helpful. You might find a dealer that has one in stock, I didn't have any luck around here though.

thank you. i have called a couple different places and i'm waiting for them to get back to me. i've just bought the stove and am waiting for the new combuster to come in, then i will install it the sam day. I've had glass doors on all my wood stoves for so many years, that it's going to be a big change. thanks for the help.

I want a glass door on my next stove, but sometimes I'm concerned about my sanity, as I keep seeing posts on this site about keeping the glass clean especially during a low slow burn.

daleeper, at first i thought the glass door was nice looking, kept it clean, after awaile i just let it go and it was fine. now im more worried about staying warm than looking good (i just bought a older blaze king and their not the best looking stove from the start). i was just looking for a glass door so i can get used to engaging the cat by watching the fire, the learning curve thing, i was just getting used to the cat on my dutchwest. but if i have to learn by the thermometer, then so be it. as i get older i'd rather be warm then look good. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.