sprawlnstall Posted By sprawlnstall, Sep 5, 2018 at 9:17 AM

1. sprawlnstall

sprawlnstall
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 15, 2018
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    saw a local add on Craigslist for a blaze king for $100. The original ad did not have any pictures. I contacted the seller for more information, they did not seem to know anything about the stove but did send pictures. Anyone know what model this would be? I’m sure the cat needs replacement. Not sure if there is a UL take for insurance purposes either.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BKVP

BKVP
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 10, 2011
    Loc:
    Walla Walla Washington
    Sir, that is not a catalytic model. It is also not an EPA tested wood stove. All our products were safety tested.

More than likely the unit was made between 1977-1983. If there are five holes in the pedestal, it is a KT. Four round holes, it is a PT. For specific model number, you'll need to check for a label.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Slocum likes this.
  3. Ashful

Ashful
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Mar 7, 2012
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Wow... looks like it was recovered from a shipwreck.

4. sprawlnstall

sprawlnstall
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 15, 2018
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Agreed but an add for a blaze king for 100 bucks will get your attention
    an add

Ashful likes this.
  5. Dataman

Dataman
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Sep 10, 2018
    Loc:
    Newport, Wa
    Sold my BK King for only $400 with cat that was only 4 years old. I figured 2 more years on cat. It also came with glass and extra new gasket. Most of the stuff on Craiglist is just junk.