Blaze king or pacific energy summit LE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
They are both well respected. Which is better depends on what you’re looking for and need out of a stove.

The one you can afford, get, and neets your needs.

There is no "best stove", only a (few) stove(s) that works best for your situation.

What's the intended use for the stove?

Both are quality brands. However one being a catalytic and the other a non-catalytic means the modes of operation are very different.

I personally regard Pacific Energy as a great competitor. This is predicated upon their great products and customer satisfaction. PE stoves are proven performers, just as ours are. I can't really promote our own products on this site, so let the BK owners share their experiences. Either way, you're going to be a happy wood burner. Just install and operate according to the Owners Manual and always burn wood that is properly seasoned. (Buy a moisture meter if you do not already have one).

I personally regard Pacific Energy as a great competitor. This is predicated upon their great products and customer satisfaction. PE stoves are proven performers, just as ours are. I can't really promote our own products on this site, so let the BK owners share their experiences. Either way, you're going to be a happy wood burner. Just install and operate according to the Owners Manual and always burn wood that is properly seasoned. (Buy a moisture meter if you do not already have one).
Thank you !