blockoff plate pic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAY_PA

Feeling the Heat
May 13, 2008
Northeastern PA
The blockoff plate is finally done and the install is on for this weekend. As luck would have it, we are planning a small schin-dig for the holiday weekend...looks like some of the guys will have to work for the beer.

Attachments

• blockoff plate.jpg
    blockoff plate.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 599
RAY_PA said:
The blockoff plate is finally done and the install is on for this weekend. As luck would have it, we are planning a small schin-dig for the holiday weekend...looks like some of the guys will have to work for the beer.
Ill work for BEER!

I'm close enough to work for beer ;)

thanks guys, your more than welcome, if ya ever venture in the area. And there is nearly a 100% chance I'll have cold beer on hand.

RAY_PA said:
thanks guys, your more than welcome, if ya ever venture in the area. And there is nearly a 100% chance I'll have cold beer on hand.
I like them odds!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.