Blower for avalon Pendelton?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BADMOFO

Oct 11, 2009
MiChIgAn
Where is the best and most inexpensive place to get a blower for an Avalon pendelton Insert?
300.00 Bux for one from dealer?? Are they nuts! Or am i just a cheap AZZ? Can i use computer fans or wll they get to hot and melt?? plz any suggestions are wecome good or bad!

your a cheap azz. Call a couple of dealers to make sure your getting an honest price. You have a nice insert, buy the proper factory listed parts for it. Oh, and even if the price is correct from the dealer, they still may be nuts. Hearth retailers are...well...

Franks said:
your a cheap azz. Call a couple of dealers to make sure your getting an honest price. You have a nice insert, buy the proper factory listed parts for it. Oh, and even if the price is correct from the dealer, they still may be nuts. Hearth retailers are...well...
MaANNN! I guess your right i should just bite the bullet and get the right one. Proby be way happier in the long run! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.