Blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dbettencourt

Feb 4, 2019
Massachusetts
Looking for a little help! Recently got a Regency i300 used, and it has been working great. But the blower only works on the manual setting, both high and low work. Is there a simple fix for this our would I have to replace the whole blower?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the thermostatic snap switch may need replacement. First check that it's still in good contact with the stove body. You may need to bend the bracket very slightly outward to improve contact.

Is this the Hampton HI300? if so the part for the snap switch is FAN THERMODISC (910-142). I think the snap switch is on the left side of the blower assembly as it faces the stove, but don't hold me to that.

https://www.woodmanspartsplus.com/729611/products/Regency-Stove-Fan-Switch.html

While you have the blower out, give it a good cleaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dbettencourt