Bootloader

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

chilemike

Oct 21, 2014
chile
I have a Piazetta P 963 pellet stove. We were having problems with an e12 error code and the stove shutting down. Contacted Piazetta and the tech in Santiago who came and resolved the problem. In the mean time I purchased a micronova bootloader so I could do some work myself. I received the bootloader but the only cable it came with was aTTL to TTL. I know from reading the forums that most stoves have the db9 serial port as mine does. My question is does anyone know where to get the cable for my stove.? Or would a USB to db9 serial work to upload firmware or adjust settings? Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I found if I disconnect the db9 cable from the mother board I can plug the bootloader in directly to tha ttl connection. Thanks