Brand New Englander 25-CB120 “Failure to Start”

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Nan123456

Mar 26, 2023
Maine
I purchased a brand new Englander. 25-CB120 pellet stove directly from Englander installed last night ran for few hours…. And it stopped working in middle of night. Got up this morning cleaned burn pot and will not ignite at all!! I emailed & left vmail Englander 1st thing this morning….. and no one has responded! Any ideas why it won’t re-light? And, I cannot get it in diagnostic mode by pressing up & down button simultaneously.

Last edited:
Is there an error code?
Is it in automatic or Manual mode?

programmed automatic from factory but i also tried manual M5 still nothing. No codes just FAILURE TO START “ message

Need more info
Does the combustion fan/motor start when you push the start switch ?
Are pellets being feed into the burn pot?
Does your igniter get hot?

After being on phone with Tech support….. it appears the auger motor is a bad one…. they are mailing me a new one

Reactions: ARC