Breckwell

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

zrock

Minister of Fire
Dec 2, 2017
bc
Anyone have a pic of the breckwell burn pot extension installed in their stove? I have built 2 of them in different heights and still get pellets missing the pot.. I can sit their and watch it and not see a single pellet escape but low and behold on the weekly clean out their is pellets in the bottom. No ware near as bad as without but still their. Im running a big e but i think allot of them run the same feed setup..

Z did you build yours so it sits straight up? I made one for mine but i made mine like a lil hopper it worked well. Ill get ya some pics after i get this install done.

The back side where the pellets drop is angled towards the chute. The other sides are strait up... thinking if I make another I'm going to angle everything