BT enterprises in bristol, CT...one day sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell Debi to increase the sercurity. Be on the look out for 3 googlie eyed pellet gazers! Hope you guys save some for me?

On second thought I hitting them tonight. I 'll get mine before you guys snag them all!

Just kidding. I am only getting a few bags of each to sample for the forum.

Take care.
jay

LOL ....

I have a brother in-law living in the Bristol area that i haven't seen in 40 years. His name is Armand Sauve . Anyone know him ? Muss

muss said:
I have a brother in-law living in the Bristol area that I haven't seen in 40 years. His name is Armand Sauve . Anyone know him ? Muss

Muss I check the white pages no Armand Sauve there. Unless he has an unlisted number. I have a few work mates from Bristol area I will ask for ya!

Sale is on again for this Saturday Nov 7th. 2009

Spruce Pointe Super Premium Softwood: $255
Hamer Hot Ones Ultra Premium: $285
Rocky Mountain Super Premium Softwood: $275
Lake Region Super Premium Softwood: $240

Just FYI

thanks for the catch, good to know.....we never made it last Saturday.

Another local delaer where i bought my greene team pellets from has the Hamer cheaper for $279.

I really wish BT had the Spruce Pointe by the bag to give it a try. Since I'm testing the newer Winter Warmth from HD I am really wondering now which way to go with my needs for half a ton....

geek said:
I really wish BT had the Spruce Pointe by the bag to give it a try. Since I'm testing the newer Winter Warmth from HD I am really wondering now which way to go with my needs for half a ton...............

Hit or miss on what is available by the bag. Once they start getting low on a brand is per ton only. I contacted Debi last week about cubex and Spruce Pointes for another test I am planning. Even though I promised to mension them in the test it was a no go. I have to wait till they get more or split into a skid.

Status
Not open for further replies.