Buck Stove Model 91 Owners?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Swamp_Yankee

Oct 18, 2018
Hunterdon County, NJ
I'd be interested in hearing from Buck Stove Model 91 owners on what they think of the insert generally but also what the size of the glass is. I can't find the dimensions anywhere on the web.

We've had ours since 2008, and wouldn't hesitate recommending it to anyone. In that time, we've had 2 catalysts, replaced the blower fan/rheostat, and I've replaced the door gasket twice. Service from our local dealer has been excellent. Parts from Buck are readily available. It's very simple to operate and capable of long overnight burns. Construction is battleship solid. The front glass measures roughly 16" wide x 10" tall, with two side glasses of 2" x 10". For scale, the hearth is 12'6" wide, 15" tall. Top of the mantle is 64". This stove is a beast. We love it.