Calling All Osburn 2200 Insert Owners!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melikefire

Apr 29, 2009
Lapeer, MI
I am looking @ purchasing a Osburn 2200 insert and need to know how far the insert will protrude onto my hearth. I only have 21" of depth on my hearth....so I can only have an insert set out approx 5" onto the hearth. When you click on the Manual for the 2200 on Osburns website you get the manual for the 1600 insert (which i assume is very different in size). Tried to call manufacture of insert out of Quebec but they have not called me back yet. It looks like you can adjust the depth of the stove from flush to further out. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I HAVE ONE ON OUR SHOWROOM FLOOR 6" TO FRONT OF DOOR AND APRROX. 10" TO FRONT OF BLOWER. DIDN'T MAKE THE TAX CREDIT.

I get the correct manual from the Osburn website. Try this link and select the 2200 insert:
http://www.osburn-mfg.com/downloads.aspx?CategoId=7&Type=manuel

Oddly Osburn calls for 16" in front of the blower for this stove, not from the door. Perhaps another brand like an Englander 13-NCI or PE Pacific will fit better or the hearth could be extended to fit the Osburn?

Status
Not open for further replies.