Can someone please identify my wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jaguarpriest

Sep 17, 2023
Virginia
I got it if these Amish folk awhile back and I accidentally broke the glass. Been trying to figure out what the model number is so I can get some proper dimensions on the glass. Yet in the back there’s just a bunch of model numbers.

S24XE
S27XE
FW240XXX
FW270XXX

Id love some input from you guys!

Question 1) what model do I have
Question 2) what dimensions of glass should I use for replacement

Thank you so much!
IMG_8524.jpeg

CFM as a manufacturer and the FW model numbers indicate Century stoves. They were good little stoves 20 years ago.

I have the small Century, FW240007 in storage, the other FW would be the next size up. I’m not sure what the other numbers are. You plate seems to be a generic plate for multiple models. A pic of the front of the stove, and the inside top and back of the firebox would probably help you identify the model. If I remember right, the secondary air was routed differently on the stoves.

Take the door off and bring it to a glass shop. They’ll fit a piece of ceramic glass into the spot. It won’t be cheap.