Can you stack like this??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arngnick

Feb 15, 2013
Mansfield, PA
1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 202
To much time on their hands

Reactions: Redlegs
The crop circle / henge looking thing is new to me! The others have been posted here many, many, many times. They never get old. ;lol

Reactions: ScotO
Yes I can, but refuse to show my work out of courtesy to you mere mortals.

I never tire of those pictures, either.....I'm pretty sure most of those pics are from Norway, where they worship their wood. Here in America, most of us men worship our own 'wood', not our wood. Then their are some that worship BOTH their wood AND their wood......

Nevermind......

I dont even split my wood that evenly let alone stack it like that . I couldnt bring myself to put that much effort into something that im gonna end up throwing in a steel box and burning anyway. However I really do admire that kind of passion.

Reactions: Redlegs and ScotO
Don't get me wrong, I think It's :cool: as H

Reactions: Redlegs
I'm just happy getting it cut and stacked...It never even comes close to looking like that.

Someone had to say something about them leaving it like that for 2-3 years. Minimum.

Too pretty to burn. Don't think I'd have the patience to do that. The obsession has its limits...at least most of the time.

Reactions: BobUrban and ScotO
Do I appreciate the art? Clearly yes!! Am I OCD about CSSing? Yes. But my obsession revolves around "beating the man" so getting it in the stacks is my goal - beyond that I draw the line.

I think you're just the guy to pull that off. As a fellow OCD nut, I really appreciate your too-clean rows and wood racks.

Thanks.. :)

Being OCD has its advantages and disadvantages ;) Everything an OCD person does, is normally perfect. But a 5 minute job, probably took 5 hrs ;lol

Reactions: ScotO and Ashful
Thanks.. :)

Being OCD has its advantages and disadvantages ;) Everything an OCD person does, is normally perfect. But a 5 minute job, probably took 5 hrs ;lol

It drives my inlaws nuts, that we've been in our house a year and a half, and the place isn't completely renovated, yet. Then I look around their house, sloppy paint on all the woodwork, crappy touch-up jobs on everything, repairs that are falling apart three years after they made them...

Reactions: ScotO
It drives my inlaws nuts, that we've been in our house a year and a half, and the place isn't completely renovated, yet. Then I look around their house, sloppy paint on all the woodwork, crappy touch-up jobs on everything, repairs that are falling apart three years after they made them...
I've been remodeling for almost 8 FRIGGIN YEARS!! And I STILL ain't done yet, thanks to ME nit-picking and scrutinizing EVERY SINGLE THING that I do.....

When you do your own work and you have OCD, you are your own worst critic.......and your own worst enemy!!

You guys are not alone.....I am a perfectionist when it comes to working on my stuff. It may take me a long time, but it's done right and it's nice when it's done.....;)==c

Status
Not open for further replies.