Very helpful thanks. I can see other differences, but that looks like the boost air hole. Cover it completely and run a few loads through the stove to see if that helps.Sure can!
I assume the partially magnet covered hole is the boost. There definitely was a draft coming out of it the other day when the dryer was running and the stove was cold.
I can take other pics of it if you'd like. Just might have to wait till it's cooler to get more intimate with it, I'm dripping sweat just getting that one lol
That area does not get super hot. I have metal duct tape on ours. It's been there for the last decade.