The day before yesterday my free standing Qaudrafire Castile started making a real racket. One of the motors had obviously gone bad. It's been 10 years on this pellet stove so I feel lucky. I waited until it cooled then restarted so only the combustion motor was running, and still heard the noise so I know it's not the blower motor for the room air. I went to the dealer, and bought a motor. I removed the old motor, but am having issues installing the new. As I remember it correctly all I should need to do is loosen the 6 mounting screws turn the motor slightly counter clockwise and off she comes. The new motor is giving me fits. I finally was able mount the motor only after removing the 6 screws holding the motor while I installed the screws, but I can't rotate the motor clockwise so I can tighten the 6 screws. I don't want to leave it in this position thinking this might vibrate off. I was thinking of taking a Dremel tool and ever so little enlarging the mounting small slots so the motor will turn. Anybody had this issue. I've got to fix it today as the temp is about to really plummet. I know that the motor is correct as the dealer who did not have one in stock took a motor off of a showroom insert model as I watched. Just to get me up and running.