Chimnea for quick fix?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adrpga498

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
New Jersey
Now that burn season is winding down for some of us ,I was wondering who has started the patio chimnea to get their burn fix. I have had 2 burns already to help with my pyro withdraws.

I have been about as entertained by wood burning for this year as I care to be.

Even in summer we get cool nights, especially if you are up in the mountains or near the ocean when the fog rolls in. I like a stone circle with a campfire. Preferably with some smores and maybe some good hootch.

i have a bronze firepit out on the patio, its getting some buisness, including today. was a nice dinner of hot dogs and tuna salad with a nice bed of coals to roast em on a spit over, great fun , my advice , skip the grill , get a firepit and some coat hangers or spits, its like camping without setting up the tent. kids will love it!!!! have fun :) maybe even drag out the marshmallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.