Chimney id please.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shari

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2008
Wisconsin
I am trying to id the brand name on these chimney parts. We bought a used stove and these parts came with it but we need to purchase more supplies to complete our install. Hopefully we will be going with an insulated liner but may need these parts on the roof. Any help would be appreciated. I can tell you these are 3' stainless steel, appears to be insulated (VERY heavy).

The only id'ing mark is a number on the connector band: JSC6SLB

Shari

Attachments

• chimney1.jpg
    chimney1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 178
  • chimney2.jpg
    chimney2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 191
  • chimney3.jpg
    chimney3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 155
  • chimney4.jpg
    chimney4.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 180
When I googled the visible part number in the first pic, it came up as a Selkirk Supervent chimney part. Rick

Rick,

Google is my friend - forgot to contact my friend. Thanks!

Shari

Menards, hum - I will have to check. The deal here is I either want to add on to this or sell it and get a kit from Chimneylinerdepot. Thanks for the response.

Shari

Status
Not open for further replies.