Christmas Day Breakfast

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This is what we will be having, the pic is from 2010. 2012 pics can be posted that day.:cool:

Attachments

• 100_2332-002.JPG
    100_2332-002.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 202
Looks like it will be yummy zap! A merry Christmas indeed. I can't believe your using I can't believe it's not butter.

What time should we be there for breakfast, Zap? We're doing our annual turkey dinner on Christmas Eve, actually more like a turkey luncheon. Got a locally raised fresh turkey for this year, I can't wait to cook it!! Here's some pics of last years feast...

Dinnertable-1.jpg 2011-12-24_14-01-12_868.jpg

Reactions: zap
C'mon now Zap! How in the world do you expect anyone to show up if you don't use REAL butter?? (Nice plates! Gotta get something like those for the cottage..)

Reactions: ScotO
Wont that be all moldy by Dec. 25th 2012 if it is from 2010 :p just kidding zap looks good !

Pete

I'll be having egg nog french toast if the nog lasts til then.

Fine looking turkey dinner there Scotty.

Reactions: ScotO
That's weird.......that iPhone should be a Cakewalk with the forum. They have great cameras built right into them. Maybe your local service is lousy.

Sounds like you need a new service so we can get some pics! ;)

Craig can better explain it, but for whatever reason, you cant upload pics from the iphone.

Nate, have you tried to use the Tapatalk Forum App ($2.99 one time). I think you can through it?

I have the iPad-2, but still use my phone to upload pics.

I gotta say she had the right twist on this when she made it, good!

Attachments

• 100_6579.JPG
    100_6579.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: DexterDay and ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.