Clear flame cf-30

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kc90

Feb 5, 2015
southern illinois
Hey I have a chance to pick up a clear flame boiler. $1800. Has anyone heard of or had any experience with them. The brochure says it’s all 409 stainless but I’ve never heard of them any info ?

never heard of it
Is it an Outside wood heater?
Does it have an EPA certification? If it dosn't ,being in the States i would pass...

Pics?
I think there was a clearflame brand offered years ago in Indiana, but I haven't heard of it for years.

Hey I have a chance to pick up a clear flame boiler. $1800. Has anyone heard of or had any experience with them. The brochure says it’s all 409 stainless but I’ve never heard of them any info ?
I’m currently looking at a cf-30. Do you have the brochure that you could send me because I can’t find any info on them either. How many sqft does it say it can heat?

$1,800 for a boiler sounds too good to be true.

The one I’m looking at is $4500 with heat exchangers and water plate heat exchangers
That sounds more reasonable. I don't know anything about the brand, but that's the average price for a decent boiler.