Comfort Bilt HP21 issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bech01a1

Jan 15, 2022
Penndel, PA
I just replaced my old englander pellet stove with a comfort bilt hp21. I’ve already had it shut down on me twice with an error message of low temperature. It’s definitely getting pellets so that isn’t the issue. According to the maintenance videos it says you’re supposed to shut it down and clean the burn pot after each hopper fill. That can’t be right can it? I used to run my englander 24/7 for at least a week at a time before I’d shut it down to clean it. I’ve read others will leave there’s on for a month between cleanings. Anyone have any experience with comfort bilt? Any advice would be appreciated

I just replaced my old englander pellet stove with a comfort bilt hp21. I’ve already had it shut down on me twice with an error message of low temperature. It’s definitely getting pellets so that isn’t the issue. According to the maintenance videos it says you’re supposed to shut it down and clean the burn pot after each hopper fill. That can’t be right can it? I used to run my englander 24/7 for at least a week at a time before I’d shut it down to clean it. I’ve read others will leave there’s on for a month between cleanings. Anyone have any experience with comfort bilt? Any advice would be appreciated
You are out of pellets. You have pellets in the hopper put not reaching the auger.