Confused with piazzetta Sabrina manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Fishingfool40

Dec 26, 2022
Sandpoint Idaho
Good afternoon,
I am having 2 issues with my Sabrina and I am hoping someone can help me.

My first issue is that I am receiving a “service time” message on my screen. So I looked in my manual and it says call a technician as it is 2000 hour requirement.

So I call the store and they have a different manual that has more options in the menu ( specifically menu parameters) but I do not see that option in my manual and I don’t see it when scrolling through my menu.

I clean the stove per the manual and it appears this is just an automated message and I would prefer to clear the message without having a technician come out just to clear the message.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Todd

I have a Monia and I also get the "Service Time" message. I have cleaned the stove as per the manual and YT videos ( fire pot, smoke chamber, behind baffles, under neath, in back, ran the vacuum over the fans, and vacuumed up the exhaust T after opening the bottom cap. There's only 1 dealer in my state and the next (different locations of the same dealer) .. they are nice, but seem a bit inexperienced. If they aren't doing more than I just did, I would love to know how to reset the timer. Perhaps @Pascal_Maertens has some input?