Convection blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

zrock

Minister of Fire
Dec 2, 2017
bc
I want to find a replacement motor only for my Convection blower on my Big E. The original was a Fabco NO 70218711, RPM 3000, 1.5A, PN C-E-033. When im looking them up online i keep coming up with a 1500RPM replacement. I would rather just buy motor only instead of the whole thing again. Time to build my backup supplies again.. Really not looking forward to ordering a new board to possibly clean up my other issue.

Well that is a bit of a piss off.. just realized the original motor had oil ports but it was mounted upside down so I could not see them. Couple drops of oil and it spins free again.. to bad I probably damaged the bushings

Stove & Grill Parts For less has Convection blowers for both P1000 Big E & P1002 Big E II. Both are 3000RPM.
P1000 has single squirrel cage and the P1002 has two squirrel cages. The P1000 is made by Falco. No manufacturer specified on the P1002. For your future reference.

I'm just looking for the blower motor by itself. The motor itself is worth under $100 and I don't see the point in replacing the housing and cage when I already have a spare

I thought the same with mine. While I found lone motor deals on websites, I wasn’t 100% sure they were a proper match. So I just kept on the lookout for deals on the whole assembly. And used whatever I needed from it.

ya im in no hurry since this is just a spare.. My biggest thing now is getting the right rotation... I have also reached out to the manufacturer to see what the upgraded part number is.