Corn burners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put some in that Century and find out. :gulp:

I hear the floods in the mid-west have taken out large amounts of corn...will be a high priced fuel going forward this year. Maybe num-num government will stop encouraging/subsidizing production of ethanol from corn. We can always hope.

Webmaster said:
I'm growing a chit load of popcorn this year - I will let you know!

sorry for the quote...i clicked the wrong button.

anyhoo, if people think pellet stoves fans are loud, just throw in popcorn and it will drown those fans right out.

mike

I can't shake the mental picture of a popcorn snowstorm raining down from a wood stove chimney.

BrotherBart said:
I can't shake the mental picture of a popcorn snowstorm raining down from a wood stove chimney.

Sort of like the end of "Real Genius" that movie from the mid-80's where Val Kilmer plays a science student at a university who invent a powerful laser for the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.