Corn stove install!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Lloyd the redneck

Feeling the Heat
Dec 6, 2016
Western mn
Finally went and picked up a England 10 cdv . My cousin and I got too busy chatting and drove 20 miles past where we were supposed to turn. Guess that's what I get for not using the gps. Haha. Anyways got the baby lugged into the house about an hour ago. Gonna start the install tomorrow hopefully. Depends on the weather of course. Going to lay some tile for a hearth pad then set her in place and poke a hole in the wall!
06c20bb986f1f05c04646a29b647041a.jpg

I'll take pictures along the way for viewer pleasure!

Reactions: Easy Livin’ 3000
Finally went and picked up a England 10 cdv . My cousin and I got too busy chatting and drove 20 miles past where we were supposed to turn. Guess that's what I get for not using the gps. Haha. Anyways got the baby lugged into the house about an hour ago. Gonna start the install tomorrow hopefully. Depends on the weather of course. Going to lay some tile for a hearth pad then set her in place and poke a hole in the wall! View attachment 215807
I'll take pictures along the way for viewer pleasure!
Good luck with your install, Lloyd! I've done the same thing, regarding driving right past my exit. Must have been some interesting conversation...