Country Flame 100

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kramttocs

Jan 3, 2015
Springfield, MO
Hi all.
Bought a house a couple of years ago that came with the fireplace insert. Ran it some last year but actually trying to determine its benefits this year vs my all electric heat pump system (ugh). I've got the manual or some copied pages at least but can't find anything online about it.I know it's an old one (1990 ?) but it seems to work fine. Did a thorough cleaning a couple of weeks ago that I know hadn't been done since install :). I would like to upgrade but first need to work out if pellets vs heat pump is hands down in favor of time pellets. If it's only marginal then the upgrade cost might be debatable.

So long story short, anyone have/had this unit? Know of where to get parts if needed? Curious if it's possible to switch it to digital/thermostat controlled. Would like to fabricate an additional hopper for it eventually - any tips/gotchas?
Thanks!

Maybe? In all my research the Rascal has been the closest I have found at least in physical similarities.
IMG_20150103_094140_874.jpg IMG_20150103_093744_666.jpg

I would bet its the CF Harvestor with the side windows

Take some pictures with measurements and drop them a line. They are not way out of line like some other manufacture. Or take to a welding shop and have them weld up the cracks with some stainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.