Covid-19 is messing with my plan to buy a pre-2020 stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rwh63

Feeling the Heat
Nov 12, 2019
MA
With all non-essential stove shops closed, i cannot access any to discuss left over pre-2020 inventory. Anyone else being similarly affected?

With all non-essential stove shops closed, i cannot access any to discuss left over pre-2020 inventory. Anyone else being similarly affected?
Most shops I have talked to were sold out already anyway.

I didnt think they were allowed to sell stoves that were pre 2020 anymore.

It’s affecting our ability to sell them too! Trade association has been tryin to get an extension but it has fallen on deaf ears so far

I am sorry but we have all had plenty of notice on this. I deal with and talk to 6 or 7 different shops and they all had theirs sold off by the 1st. If you have a few left do some phone sales there is nothing preventing you from doing that.

Reactions: XmasTreefarmer
Lehmans has some good deals. Might be worth checking out to see if they have anything that fits your needs. What are you looking for?

it's already August and this situation is still messing with my plans... to be honest, back then i thought that by this moment it would all be solved, but it seems i was too optimistic... anyone else?

Too bad you are not in canada.my dealer has lots of pre 2020 stoves.

Reactions: Sailrmike