Craigslist laugh of the day.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
He’d better hope, for the sake of his rear springs, someone bites on that ad real soon!
Yeah, it's no Tacoma...;lol

Look at this joke....”medium size don’t need to be split......ya that will burn well lol! IMG_2207.jpg c452c85c809ca558eb5928bfcd4c9ec4.jpg5cef9322c97bbfea5c244e86967e0410.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found this gem on nextdoor.
"Hi Neighbors

I have about a 110' foot maple tree on my property that I want to have taken down. If you pay for a company to remove it, you can have all of the wood.

Please call or text me if interested.
photostudio_1548997252713.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found this gem on nextdoor.
"Hi Neighbors

I have about a 110' foot maple tree on my property that I want to have taken down. If you pay for a company to remove it, you can have all of the wood.

Please call or text me if interested."View attachment 239828
That's so bad it almost sounds like it's fake, likely not.

At least they are being honest
upload_2019-2-4_15-29-40.png

Reactions: Ashful
That tree would be considered to be on city property here
and if you cut it down you would be on your way to 3 squares
and a bum buddy for awhile

There are many variables in determining who owns what along the curb and walks. Around here the City controls what goes there by virtue of its right of way easement, but does not maintain that area. Homeowner is responsible for curbs and walk repair/replacement, cutting the grass strip and keeping it clear. This tree is in PA, the owner is responsible for its removal and the City would not pay for it unless it fell on the street.

Wow. Going to have that to get the Broken Ass Mower Joy. I wonder if he has any trees he wants removed so I can get "FREE FIREWOOD"? Those always crack me up. Esp when they need bucket truck and beside building and they want everything gone too. For 1/2 the wood too. Love it when it's Cottonwood.

Reactions: AlbergSteve
Wow. Going to have that to get the Broken Ass Mower Joy. I wonder if he has any trees he wants removed so I can get "FREE FIREWOOD"? Those always crack me up. Esp when they need bucket truck and beside building and they want everything gone too. For 1/2 the wood too. Love it when it's Cottonwood.
Don't forget, they want you to be licensed and insured too.