Curran Pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil

Nov 24, 2008
Ontario, where it's cold
New pellets are being sold in our area. I was just wondering if anybody has had the pleasure to try them yet? I was told that they are 80% hardwood and 20% mixed source. They are being sold at the price of 5.35 or 267.50 a ton CAD. This would convert to 4.96 a bag or 248 a ton US. Anybody?

evil said:
New pellets are being sold in our area. I was just wondering if anybody has had the pleasure to try them yet? I was told that they are 80% hardwood and 20% mixed source. They are being sold at the price of 5.35 or 267.50 a ton CAD. This would convert to 4.96 a bag or 248 a ton US. Anybody?

They are out of Massena New York, I here that there pellets are very good. The business we bought our pellet stove from 3 years ago burned some to compare them to what they been selling(dry creek) and they said they are just has good if not better.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.