Cyberlandr RV prototype released

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Boy toyz for the wealthy. The Ford F150 Lightning is more appealing and practical.

Boy toyz for the wealthy. The Ford F150 Lightning is more appealing and practical.
Yeah, I've been thinking a lot lately about what a great RV the Lighting might make.
  • Frunk gear storage
  • AWD
  • Camper on the 8 ft. bed (possible in future year's production)
  • Solar PV charging
  • Small propane generator for emergency charging

I had a nice camper on my 6ft bed F150. It was pretty roomy for a camper. On a Lightning that would make the GVW around 4 tons!

It provides a proven, popular suspension & body assembly in an overall greatly repackaging. The range is superior and performance is based on decades of experience. Established accessory companies for everything from shocks, to canopies, etc. make it easier to equip and customize the truck using established options.

$50k for a popup cardboard box with a 32" tv and starlink internet dish, oh and solar panels on the roof?

I'm not opposed to paying that kind of money for an RV, but for that price it better be large enough to live in full time.

Reactions: woodgeek