CyberPower UPS and Piazzetta Monia.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

709GADE

Jun 26, 2014
Pasadena, NL, Canada
Received my CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS 1500/900 from Amazon, works perfect thus far with my Piazzetta Monia.

Reactions: Pascal_Maertens
$159.99 at Amazon.ca during cyber Monday sale. Tried it and works great, estimated battery time was 40 mins. I made sure the UPS was fully charged, I started the Monia and let it get past the start-up phases into normal operation and then unplugged the UPS from the wall outlet. The Monia ran perfect!

Last edited:
$159.99 at Amazon.ca during cyber Monday sale. Tried it and works great, estimated battery time was 40 mins. I made sure the UPS was fully charged, I started the Monia and let it get past the start-up phases into normal operation and then unplugged the UPS from the wall outlet. The Monia ran perfect!
ok that's what I taught, I dont think that we can use it, if you need to start the stove with it, it would drain the batteries. I tried one that was 650 watts as soon the Monia started it drain the ups batteries I'm not sure if an UPS can stand the igniter, since I never really get power failure I dint really look for something better. but for sure it will stand the idle of the Monia cause it use only 82 watts.

ok that's what I taught, I dont think that we can use it, if you need to start the stove with it, it would drain the batteries. I tried one that was 650 watts as soon the Monia started it drain the ups batteries I'm not sure if an UPS can stand the igniter, since I never really get power failure I dint really look for something better. but for sure it will stand the idle of the Monia cause it use only 82 watts.
I wanted a UPS to give me a bit of time to start the Honda generator since we loose power frequently during the winter months. I am hoping this UPS will serve that purpose well.

I wanted a UPS to give me a bit of time to start the Honda generator since we loose power frequently during the winter months. I am hoping this UPS will serve that purpose well.
its a good idea anyway to be able to shut it down properly if one didn't have a generator

Status
Not open for further replies.