- Jan 6, 2023
I recently purchased a new Oslo Wood Stove From Jotul. I want to arrange it with a damper sheet metal interface (as seen in the attached picture). My questions are:
- How is this traditionally done? What has been your experience?
- Does anyone sell a commercially available plate for this application? Or do I need to engage a sheet metal fabricator?
- How thick does the steel need to be? Does it need to be painted?
- My damper is only 5" wide...how do I get a 6" pipe through it?
- How does the plate attach to the damper?