Dead Trees Going in the Woodshed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bspring

Feeling the Heat
Aug 3, 2007
Greenville, SC
Spent a few hours this morning getting some dead trees in the woodshed. I will process them later. I don't like waiting too late in the summer to haul them out of the woods because of the yellow jackets.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XwwrYI98-Ec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think I need that grapple!!

Nice. Wish my old Deere had a grapple aux channel. I assume it takes the normal bucket lift and curl, plus a third channel for grapple open/close?

I guess one could diver off the curl channel, and select which function that channel does at any time.

Nice. Wish my old Deere had a grapple aux channel. I assume it takes the normal bucket lift and curl, plus a third channel for grapple open/close?

I guess one could diver off the curl channel, and select which function that channel does at any time.

I had to buy a kit for it but it works very well. I can change back to a bucket faster than I can put the bush hog on.

Was that kit Deere or third-party?