Derby Oak 311 Parlor Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

scrapheap

Nov 13, 2023
Flower Mound, TX
Hello - I am new to this forum. My Dad has had this old Derby Oak 311 stove forever. I would like to sell it. Can anyone help me with what this might be worth, and what is the best way to sell it? Thank you very much for your help.

IMG_3730.jpg IMG_3732.jpg IMG_3733.jpg

Pricing those is really tricky as it’s largely based on condition and location. Plus you have to find someone who wants an unlisted coal stove. Insurance companies and code enforcement folks can frown on them. Any missing or damaged internal parts are going to be hard/impossible to find.

You may want to find a board specializing in coal stoves for the most accurate info. Otherwise you will get lots of numbers like $250 thrown at you.