Did you get your lottery tickets for tonite?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'll confess. I had my BIL pick me up some tickets in Illinois. And it looks like one of them is a winner. Now that I have recovered my senses I have to figure out what to do with all this money. Hmmm, what to do? Fund stove research for the 3d world? Buy all hearth.com members a ticket to the next gathering? Buy a politician? So many decisions to make.

Hmmm... Which day in April is this?

Why any fool knows that. :p

OK, I'll confess. I had my BIL pick me up some tickets in Illinois. And it looks like one of them is a winner. Now that I have recovered my senses I have to figure out what to do with all this money. Hmmm, what to do? Fund stove research for the 3d world? Buy all hearth.com members a ticket to the next gathering? Buy a politician? So many decisions to make.

You have always been my favorite Mod. ;lol

Gonna need some serious sucking up here.

Sexiest Hearth.com Mod of the year.... bg2.jpg:ZZZ==c

;em All my new found millions can't bring that guy back. But I suppose I could get a nice toupée now.

Sexiest Hearth.com Mod of the year....

Let's play Where's Waldo?. BG is in the video. And I think he looks better now. Hint. He isn't the one holding the dog. ;)

Nah, the place wouldn't be the same without ya.

OH! Carry on. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.