E-Classic has arrived

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antos_ketcham

Mar 5, 2008
The unit was delivered Friday. Very impressive. I've got a couple more things to do before I can fire it up. I will let folks know how it goes and send a few pics when I get it online.

Pete

Good luck with the initial firing, Pete. I look forward to hearing all about it. From what I've seen, it looks like it should work really well.
BTW, what's the pricing on those?

Hi Eric -

will keep everyone posted on how it goes. As for pricing, I lucked out and locked in at $8500 before the prices went up. I believe they may be 10K now.

Pete

Webmaster said:
Pete Antos-Ketcham said:

It's warm outside here.....and getting warmer. My wife told me to drag the fan up from the basement....but I did hear there is still snow on Mt. Mansfield.

Cool and rainy here today. Last week I was up on Jay Peak for work and was postholing up to my mid thigh! Plus there was 5 inches of new snow.

Pete

Pete - thanks for posting on this unit. I am curious to see how it works out. I am looking at CB OWBs, but would consider the e2300 if it is reasonable to operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.