E2 followed by E1 code on New England stove pdv25

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tbevis82

Oct 22, 2018
Boston
total newbie to pellet stoves I was given a pellet stove was told it worked but hasn’t been ran in awhile installed it with new flue out the wall with fresh air intake when I turn the stove on i can hear something working then get an E2 code then a few seconds later I get a e1 code from what I seen in the owners manual it could be multiple things any help would be appreciated I am pretty handy and can fix stuff just never dealt with stoves before tia

If you look in the back of the stove you will see a hose on each side of the stove, make sure the ends are not cracked and leaking. If you have enough hose trim each end down a 1/2” and then try running the stove

Reactions: Tbevis82
If you look in the back of the stove you will see a hose on each side of the stove, make sure the ends are not cracked and leaking. If you have enough hose trim each end down a 1/2” and then try running the stove
Exactly what I did the stoves working good now the only thing I have to get is a igniter I have to manually light the stove