Earth Stove - Model TP300 - Room Air Blower Outlets - Where are they?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

SCH

Dec 4, 2022
Maine
Hi all,
I'm trying to figure out where the room air blower vents on an Earth Stove TP300? the blower fan is running but I can't feel where the air is coming out of the stove? I've been through the manual and I can see the blower motor wiring and the like, the blower motor is running and adjustable. But I can't for the life of me feel where the hot air if being blown? Great fire in the trough and all vents properly. Any help is appreciated. thank you. Joel

Hi all, quick follow-up to see if anyone has experience with this stove. the fan is clearly running but I don't feel much air being circulated from the stove to the room. thank you.