Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Eazyblaze in NNJ $320/Ton Delivered to Driveway

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sam08861

Jan 30, 2019
NW NJ
Seems we pay a premium out here vs what others are paying. $280/Ton + $40/Ton Delivery.

edit...

Lowes Green Team Platinum: $324 / Ton + $55 Delivery = $389/Ton
Lowes FG55 Hardwood: $246.50 / Ton + $65 Deliver = 311.50 / Ton

Lowes delivery price doesn't increase per ton, so for 2 tons, Eazyblaze seems like a reasonable price.

Seems like crazy prices vs. what others are reporting.

Last edited:
Let us know how the EasyBlaze are burning. I used them for 2 years, but last years batch were much more ashy and left hard lump cakes in my burn-pot.

Will do. Gave em a call today and awaiting confirmation. (Annachar in Clinton, NJ)

For anyone interested their prices are posted on their website:

Sam, where are you located? I am in Frenchtown, Annachar is very close to me, I wished I knew there was a pellet dealer so close to me. I have been buying from Bucks Pellets, their prices seem to be higher than Annachar, especially with delivery charges.

Last edited:
I'm up in Ledgewood

Never ordered from either before, but since Lowes/Home Depot prices have gone up, decided to give them a try.

Just an update, After several emails, phone calls and texts Annachar have only responded by text to get my address but not called back or confirmed delivery. This was 2 days ago, after about 10 days.

Not sure what’s going on with these guys.

Wow, I'd say these guys are sub standard when it comes to communication. My guess is they don't want to bother coming up my way for 2 tons unless they're making another trip.

If so, I wish they would have manned up and just told me that instead of dragging things out for 3 weeks.

At this point, I cannot recommend Annachar. Completely lacking in customer service skills.

What a bunch of flakes.

Did a little digging. Apparently I'm not the only one having problems from their online reviews. Seems like a clown show.