Eco 45 Pressure Switch Hose

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dale.h

Jan 26, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I've been having an issue with my Drolet Eco 45 lately where it throws a "P" error code on startup roughly half the time; following the instructions in the manual, I disconnected the pressure switch hose from the combustion fan and the pressure switch to clean it out, and now I can't get it back on. The fitting on the combustion fan that I remove the hose from seems to have a rubber (or silicone I don't know which) gasket around it, and no matter how hard I push or squeeze, I can't get the darn pressure hose back under it.

Should I just try to get the gasket off there and get it around the hose before putting it back on, or remove it entirely or what? Any advice would be very welcome!

Thanks!

You could try warming the tubing using a hair dryer on high heat to try to expand the end that connects to the combustion side. I know I have to sort of spin mine on...